“I only drink champagne when I’m happy, and when I’m sad. Sometimes I drink it when I’m alone. When I have company, I consider it obligatory. I trifle with it if I am not hungry and drink it when I am. Otherwise, I never touch it—unless I’m thirsty.” –Lily Bollinger
Hand poured into an elegant frosted tumbler with a modern label and soft crackling wooden wick housed in a two-piece black gift box instantly making it the perfect gift.
- Made in Los Angeles, California
- 100% soy wax from American-grown soybeans,
- American sourced and manufactured wooden wicks from FSC-Certified mills
- Premium grade fragrance oil and essential oils.
- No additives, dyes, preservatives, phthalates, or petroleum.
Diameter: 3 in
Height: 3 in
Net Wt.: 7 oz.
Burn time: Up to 40 hours